About the Role
Under the direction of Director of Operations and Consulting Director of the Data and Compliance, the Career Connection Intern has the overall responsibility of assisting program staff with various assignments to advance the Career Connection and other programs in the Economic Development Department. Such include but are not limited to the following:
1. Provide superior customer service to staff, contractors, volunteers, guests and clients
2. Operate multiline phone system and windows computer
3. Schedule appointments, answer voicemails, and respond to emails on behalf of Director’s team
4. Perform data entry of client information into Salesforce CRM, Excel Database and other grant specific software
5. Create and edit and flyers and other promotional templates in Canva
6. Use Microsoft Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. for various tasks
7. Possess interest and basic knowledge of Workforce Development, Nonprofit Operations, Social Services, Economic Development, and Case Management.
8. Assist Career Case Managers in servicing career clients with career counseling, job search, resume/cover letter writing, etc.
9. Conduct research to create and maintain program manual and marketing plan
10. Evaluate career assessments, categorize career clients, and assist with creating individual success plans for client for services
11. Organize and maintain client records (virtual)
12. Conduct client follow-up for the record updating
13. Assist Job Developer with outreach and maintenance of employers and outside agency partners relationships
14. Monitor and assist with the analysis of client data
15. Assist Job Developer in the facilitation of job fairs and workshops
16. Attend necessary community events and trainings (virtual or in person)
17. Update marketing consultant concerning past and upcoming events
18. Maintain high standard of integrity and ethical conduct
19. Proficient in Windows, PC, Microsoft Suite, Zoom, Canvas, Google Suite, etc.
20. Perform other related duties as required
Current College Student
Recent College Graduate
About the Company
The PCUL mission is to Empower Communities while Changing Lives!