Wed, 06/17/2015 - 12:33pm
Thank you for your interest in the Faith Based Community Impact Initiative Grant. In order to have your organization's project considered for the grant, please complete the application form below by June 1st, 2018
For more information concerning grant qualifications click here. You will not be able to save or edit your application, and will need to complete this application in one sitting. A document is provided here with application questions in advance. "Please click the following link for the information session PowerPoint."
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Can Food be purchased with grant dollars? Food can be purchased with grant funds
- Can the faith based entity partner with another group for their project : The answer is yes. The faith based organization must be the lead organization for the project.
- How do the faith based organization receive the grant funds? This is a reimbursable grant. All documentation for reimbursement must line-up with grant requirements.
- Can you complete one community event to satisfy the grant requirements? Yes, you have the option of doing one big event or multiple events/workshops/classes
- Will the Urban League be open to providing technical assistance with the project portion of the grant? Yes, the Urban League is here to assist in the success of the projects selected and the overall impact of the service provided to the community.